We believe that everyone should have a working knowledge of First Aid. What if someone you knew were to have an accident or suffer a medical emergency - could you help? Or if you saw an accident or medical emergency at work or on the road - would you know what to do?
MediTrain Ltd offers a comprehensive range of courses - from Basic Life Support (CPR), to Childcare First Aid, Workplace First Aid to advanced training for Health Professionals and other groups so that they can provide advanced Pre-Hospital Emergency Care when required. Most MediTrain Ltd courses have NZQA credits attached to them.
MediTrain Ltd teaches First Aid courses across New Zealand and is registered with NZQA as a Private Training Establishment (PTE). Our First Aid courses are recognised by the Ministry of Education and meet the minimum workplace requirements specified by Occupational Safety & Health (OSH). Our audio visual training presentations, First Aid manuals and all training materials are sourced, written and filmed in New Zealand for New Zealanders!
• Quality instruction and quality materials lead to quality results
• Our instructors, who know their subject and enjoy people, are the best!
• Clear, concise materials are easily understood
• Practical experience on mannikins makes YOU feel competent and confident
• ‘Seeing, hearing and doing’ is the most effective way of learning
• Learning First Aid should be a relaxed, enjoyable experience
4 - 9
MediTrain can help you to have the skills and confidence necessary to cope with medical emergencies.
Written tests are not necessary, learning
what to do is!
© MediTrain Limited 2013
Site Design | iVivid Works