MediTrain Ltd has been providing quality First Aid courses to the community and businesses since 1991. Using our publishing company, SkillsforLife Ltd, we have created and published all our own training materials, including comprehensive First Aid manuals. We script and write our own training videos specifically for New Zealand conditions and New Zealanders.
• is registered as a Private Training Establishment (PTE) under the Education Act 1989
• courses are recognised by OSH (Occupational Safety & Health) and the Ministry of Education
• is able to provide and assess courses that meet NZQA Unit Standards
• has highly qualified instructors throughout New Zealand who are either registered nurses, paramedics or teachers, or have extensive tutoring experience
• has 8 staff in our Head Office in Onehunga, Auckland – we are ready and willing to help with any queries
See our Course Descriptions page for details of our courses.
Here is some of the positive feedback we have had from our customers:
I would feel 100% more confident after taking this course than I would have before.
Cathy S. of Titirangi, Auckland
Very informative course. Well worth doing.
David G. of Outram, Dunedin
Wow! Fantastic, easy to learn, not boring. Thanks very much - I have learned heaps.
Annette B. of Otago
I think this course should be available to everybody.
I would definitely feel more confident assisting on emergency accident having completed this course
Susan D. of Kaukapakapa, Warkworth
Very confident, now I know a lot more and when I’m put in a situation like this I would know exactly what to do.
Leonie H. of Hamilton
Also, view Ministry of Education recognition and read some
of the feedback from our commercial customers:
some time to
view our references
MediTrain Ltd; providing
© MediTrain Limited 2013–2017
Proudly Providing Quality First Aid Training to New Zealanders across the Country for 16 years
Site Design | iVivid Works